William and George Gould were prolific builders in Bridgeport who constructed the renouned George Hotel and St. Mary’s By The Sea Church (neither of which remains standing today). The brothers lived in a double house they built at 119-121 Seabright Avenue in Black Rock in 1875. George sold his north half to Hugo Keller in 1901 and William sold his south half to Joseph Smith about 1906.
Bridgeport, Houses, Second Empire
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.