The Enoch Kelsey House (1799)

July 28th, 2007 Posted in Colonial, Houses, Newington

enochkelseyhouse.JPG

Built in 1799 in Newington by the farmer and tinsmith Enoch Kelsey and his son, David Kelsey. The Kelsey House originally stood on Kelsey Street, but was moved to Main Street in 1979 by the Newington Historical Society & Trust, and it currently serves as a colonial house museum.

Share Button

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.