Elisha Parish-James M. Jones House (1882)

September 20th, 2011 Posted in Bridgeport, Folk Victorian, Houses, Queen Anne

The Elisha Parish-James M. Jones House is a double house at 404-412 Atlantic Street in Bridgeport. The house originally had 2-story verandas on either side of the structure’s front pavilion, which has double bay windows. The verandas on the east side remain, but those on the west side were rebuilt and enclosed in the the mid-twentieth century.

Post a Comment