64 West Main Street, Chester (1830)

February 18th, 2011 Posted in Chester, Greek Revival, Houses

The Greek Revival house at 64 West Main Street in Chester was built around 1830. Associated with Julius Smith, a dealer in dry goods and groceries, by 1859 the house was home to L. Norton. Stuart Joslyn bought and restored the house in the 1930s, one of several old houses he and his first wife restored on West Main Street.

Post a Comment