St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church (1948)

December 25th, 2010 Posted in Churches, Colonial Revival, Litchfield

Merry Christmas from Historic Buildings of Connecticut!!! Today we feature St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, built in 1948 on South Street in Litchfield. The Roman Catholic parish in Litchfield was established in 1882. The current church building replaced a wooden predecessor, built in 1868, which had burned in 1944.

Post a Comment