The William Williams House, at the intersection of CT routes 207 and 87 in Lebanon, was built sometime before 1748, when it was purchased by the Revered Solomon Williams. In 1755, Rev. Williams gave the home to his son, William Williams, who lived there until his death in 1811. William Williams was a delegate to the Continental Congress and a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Colonial, Houses, Lebanon
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.