The “Stone Cottage” is a Victorian house on South Brooksvale Road in Cheshire. It was built in 1887 by Mrs. Joseph Martin. Originally intended as a smaller building for servants, it was expanded to a full residence at the urging of Mrs. Martin’s neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. John Thayer.
Cheshire, Houses, Queen Anne
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.