The Center Church House (1908)

April 13th, 2010 Posted in Colonial Revival, Hartford, Organizations

Built in 1908 and designed by Charles O. Whitmore, the Center Church House is the parish house of Hartford’s Center Congregational Church. The impressive Colonial Revival building, at the corner of Gold and Lewis Streets, is dedicated to the educational and social work of the Church and is used as a meeting place for many community programs.

Post a Comment