Seymour Antiques Company (1890)

February 10th, 2018 Posted in Commercial Buildings, Seymour, Vernacular

The commercial building at 18-26 Bank Street in Seymour was built c. 1890. In 1913 it became home to the Seymour Furniture Company. It was later left vacant and threatened with demolition. Since 1994 it has been home to the Seymour Antiques Company, which was started by an architect couple who restored the building in phases, expanding the shop as renovations progressed.

Post a Comment