Orrin Preston Store (1840)

February 3rd, 2018 Posted in Commercial Buildings, Greek Revival, Houses, Plymouth

The building at 171 East Plymouth Road in East Plymouth was built c. 1840-1860 as a house and store by merchant Orrin Preston. The store, which also used space in the back of the old Scoville House next door at 175 East Plymouth Road, was in operation through the end of the nineteenth century.

Post a Comment