Andover Public Library (1927)

October 14th, 2017 Posted in Andover, Colonial Revival, Libraries

A library association was first organized in Andover in 1885. In 1896 the public library was housed in the Congregational Church Conference House. A dedicated library building, called the Burnap Skinner Memorial Library, was opened at 355 Route 6 in 1927. It is now called the Andover Public Library.

Post a Comment