David Talcott House (1795)

September 22nd, 2017 Posted in Colonial, Glastonbury, Houses

The earliest section of the house at 94 Hubbard Street in Glastonbury was built in 1795 by David Talcott. The house was later expanded with additional rooms and another door on the west (front) facade. Another addition was subsequently built onto the southeast side of the house. Members of the Talcott family continued to own the house into the early twentieth century.

Post a Comment