George W. Seward House (1888)

September 21st, 2017 Posted in Guilford, Houses, Queen Anne

George W. Seward (d. 1928) was a builder in Guilford who was very active in town affair and served on the board of the Guilford Institute. In 1888, he built for himself the house at 33 Church Street, next door to his shop, which was at 39 Church Street.

Post a Comment