Former Chaplin Congregational Church Parsonage (1840)

September 2nd, 2017 Posted in Chaplin, Folk Victorian, Houses, Vernacular

The house at 60 Chaplin Street in Chaplin was built in 1840. It was once the parsonage of the Chaplin Congregational Church, before the current parsonage at 47 Chaplin Street was used. There is also a historic barn on the property.

Post a Comment