Trinity Episcopal Church, Nichols (1965)

July 23rd, 2017 Posted in Churches, Colonial Revival, Trumbull

Trinity Episcopal Church, in the Nichols section of Trumbull, was organized in 1848. The original church was located at the corner of Huntington Turnpike and Jerusalem Hill Road. In 1939, the church was moved further north when the Merritt Parkway was constructed. The old church was replaced by the current one, at 1734 Huntington Turnpike, in 1965.

Post a Comment