Alfred R. Wright House (1924)

July 21st, 2017 Posted in Colonial Revival, Essex, Houses

The house at 134 Main Street in Centerbrook was built in 1924. It was the home of Alfred R. Wright, manufacturer of of bits and augers. The Wright family controlled the Connecticut Valley Manufacturing Company. Alfred R. Wright, born in 1888, retired as president of the company in 1956.

Post a Comment