Judge Aram Tellalian Building (1891)

July 17th, 2017 Posted in Folk Victorian, Houses, Public Buildings, Trumbull, Vernacular

The former residence at 5892 Main Street in Trumbull was built in 1891. It was the home of a member of the Burroughs family, which produced cider at a mill across the street. The house was purchased by the town in 2002 and moved slightly to the south to serve as a town hall annex named in honor of Judge Aram Tellalian.

Post a Comment