Charles Wolcott House (1840)

June 14th, 2017 Posted in Greek Revival, Houses, Wethersfield

Dated to c. 1840-1850 (or perhaps as early as 1820), the hip-roofed house at 431 Wolcott Hill Road in Wethersfield was the home of Charles Wolcott [possibly Charles Wolcott (1819-1900)]. In the mid-twentieth century it was owned by William C. Stuart. The chimney has been move from its original position.

Post a Comment