Christ Episcopal Church Parsonage (1835)

May 15th, 2017 Posted in Bethany, Greek Revival, Houses

Part of the property of Christ Episcopal Church, at 526 Amity Road in Bethany, is a house that serves as the church parsonage. Only one-room deep, it was built 1825 and 1830 and has later rear additions. The house was restored in 1957.

Post a Comment