Capt. Dolbeare House (1855)

May 6th, 2017 Posted in Colonial Revival, Greek Revival, Houses, Old Saybrook

The Capt. Dolbeare House, located at 70 North Cove Road in Old Saybrook, is an 1855 ship captain’s home. The house was enlarged and remodeled in 1931, at which time the two-story colonnade on the west gable end was most likely added. The house was renovated by developer John Aldi in the 1990s.

Post a Comment