J. M. Pease House (1860)

March 9th, 2017 Posted in East Windsor, Folk Victorian, Houses

The house at 227 Melrose Road in East Windsor was built by John M. Pease (1832-1891) in 1860, the year he married Laura Lucinda Phelps. Pease became a successful farmer and his son, John B. Pease, acquired the neighboring Thompson Farm and farmhouse around 1900.

Post a Comment