Grace Seventh Day Adventist Church (1915)

February 26th, 2017 Posted in Churches, Colonial Revival, Hartford, Houses, Mission/Spanish Colonial

The building at 870 Prospect Avenue in Hartford was built in 1915 as a single-family home to designs by architect Charles O. Whitmore. For many years the house was home to Grace Hall Wilson, widow of John C. Wilson, president of Colt Firearms. Today it is Grace Seventh Day Adventist Church.

Post a Comment