Levi Frisbie House (1819)

February 20th, 2017 Posted in Branford, Federal Style, Houses, Italianate

According to the sign on the house at 196-200 Thimble Islands Road in the Stony Creek section of Branford, the building was erected in 1819 by Levi Frisbie. The house has been much added to over the years, additions including an Italianate cupola. In the 1860s it was the home and tin shop of Martin Bishop.

Post a Comment