Marlborough Congregational Church Parsonage (1750)

February 5th, 2010 Posted in Colonial, Greek Revival, Houses, Marlborough

The parsonage of the Congregational Church of Marlborough is a vernacular 1 3/4 story house, built around 1750 and later given a Greek Revival style frieze and cornice over the front door. The house was originally the parsonage of the Methodist Church, but when the church building was converted to become a library and town hall in the 1920s, the parsonage was sold to the Congregational Church.

Post a Comment