207 Bank Street, New London (1901)

December 27th, 2016 Posted in Houses, Italianate, New London

The commercial building at 207 Bank Street in New London was built c. 1901 by Charles Klinck next to his home. The Klinck House itself was torn down in the 1920s and replaced by the Klinck Building. Charles H. Klinck operated a successful meat market, located in the Bulkeley House, that serviced steamships.

  1. One Response to “207 Bank Street, New London (1901)”

  2. By Jason Kohl on Aug 26, 2017

    If this is so historical please start fixing it up for the people that live in it. It has fallen apart, and the basement is water logged with trash. It’s covered in spray paint and borded up. The stairs are all rusty.

Post a Comment