Tate Block (1890)

October 24th, 2016 Posted in Commercial Buildings, New London, Second Empire

Tate Block, New London

The Tate Block, originally known as Tate’s Building, is a commercial block at 187-195 (aka 185) Bank Street in New London. It was built in 1890 on a site that was once the gardens of the neighboring Jonathan Starr House, built a century earlier.

Post a Comment