Rogers-Cooper House (1920)

September 16th, 2016 Posted in Houses, New Britain, Tudor Revival

32 Sunnyledge St., New Britain

The house at 32 Sunnyledge Street in New Britain’s West End was erected c. 1920 for Emma Jane Camp Rogers (1854-1940), widow of Daniel O. Rogers (1854-1915). It later became the home of James E. Cooper, a former judge who had become a vice-president and legal counsel at the Stanley Works. Cooper had previously lived in the house at 115 Vine Street in New Britain.

Post a Comment