Christ Episcopal Church, Bethany (1810)

July 17th, 2016 Posted in Bethany, Churches, Federal Style

Christ Church, Bethany

The Episcopal church in Bethany began in 1785 as a mission of Trinity Church in New Haven. Organized as a legal society in 1799, the new Christ Church parish erected the church building at 526 Amity Road in 1809. Designed by David Hoadley, Christ Church was consecrated in 1810.

Christ Episcopal Church

Post a Comment