West Hartford Trust Company (1926)

May 19th, 2016 Posted in Banks, Colonial Revival, West Hartford

West Hartford Trust Co

West Hartford’s first bank, the West Hartford Trust Company, opened in 1926 and located at 4 North Main Street at the corner of Farmington Avenue. One of the building’s architects, Milton Hayman, was known for his Colonial Revival designs. The bank merged with Connecticut Bank & Trust Co. in the 1930s and today is a branch of Bank of America.

West Hartford Trust Company

Post a Comment