H. Curtis House (1740)

May 13th, 2016 Posted in Colonial, Houses, Southbury

Curtis House, South Britain

The house at 584-586 South Britain Road in Southbury, called the H. Curtis House, is thought to be the oldest house in the South Britain Historic District. Possibly built as early as 1740, the house retains a gambrel roof, although much else has been changed over the years.

Post a Comment