165-167 Bank Street, New London (1798)

December 23rd, 2015 Posted in Commercial Buildings, Houses, Italianate, New London

165-167 Bank Street, New London

The building at 165-167 Bank Street in New London was built in 1798 as a residence for a Dr. Wolcott. In the 1840s it became the home and office of Dr. Nathaniel Shaw Perkins. Nineteenth-century alterations to the house added Italianate features.

Post a Comment