Isaac C. Lewis Toolshed (1882)

July 2nd, 2015 Posted in Branford, Italianate, Outbuildings

Isaac C. Lewis Toolshed

Once part of the property of the Isaac C. Lewis Cottage in Branford is a small clapboard barn with a cupola. Built around the same time as the cottage (c. 1882), the barn is known as the Toolshed. It was originally behind the house, but has since been moved closer to Thimble Islands Road and has been adapted for use as a summer cottage.

Post a Comment