East Hartford Town Hall (1937)

December 26th, 2014 Posted in Colonial Revival, East Hartford, Public Buildings

East Hartford Town Hall

East Hartford’s Town Hall, 740 Main Street, was completed in 1937 and an addition to the Georgian Revival building was constructed in 1950. Wells Hall, built in 1832 at 110 Main Street, had previously served as Town Hall, from 1885 to 1936.

Post a Comment