Samuel Beach House (1790)

November 5th, 2014 Posted in Branford, Colonial, Houses

Samuel Beach House (1790)

The Samuel Beach House in Branford (not to be confused with a later Samuel Beach House in Branford, built in 1875 as a summer cottage) is located at 94 East Main Street. The WPA Survey of Old Buildings in Connecticut dates the house to 1790. A twentieth-century owner, Samuel W. Beach, restored the house as closely as possible to a late eighteenth-century appearance.

Post a Comment