Moses Downs House (1785)

July 5th, 2014 Posted in Colonial, Houses, Southbury

South Britain Parsonage

Built around 1785 by Moses Downs, the house at 639 South Britain Road in Southbury served for many years as the parsonage of the South Britain Congregational Church. The house has a Greek Revival door surround, added in the 1830s or 1840s.

Post a Comment