Danbury‘s Octagon House was built in 1853 by John T. Earle and remained in the Earle family in 1918. Today, it is located at 21 Spring Street, but when it was constructed, Spring Street did not yet exist, so the house‘s original address was on Elm Street. The house, still encircled by a three story porch, is now an apartment building.
Danbury, Houses, Octagon
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.