Simon Ray House (1750)

November 19th, 2013 Posted in Colonial, Houses, Salem

Simon Ray House

The Capt. Simon Ray House, on Hartford Road, at the corner of Round Hill Road, in Salem was built circa 1750. From April 11, 1899 until September 30, 1905, the Ray House served as the Salem Post Office. Donald McRae was the postmaster.

Post a Comment