Former Sprague Town Hall (1911)

November 15th, 2013 Posted in Colonial Revival, Public Buildings, Sprague

Former Town Hall, Sprague

On West Main Street in the village of Baltic is a former town hall for the town of Sprague. A brick structure in the Colonial Revival style, it was built in 1911. The current Town Hall, built in 1955, is located at 1 Main Street.

1909 commercial building in Baltic

Next to the old Town Hall is an interesting commercial building, constructed in 1909, which has a facade of textured concrete blocks.

Post a Comment