William Mulligan House (1886)

March 25th, 2013 Posted in Enfield, Houses, Queen Anne

Mulligan House, Thompsonville

This week we’ll be focusing on buildings in Enfield. At 121 Pearl Street in Thompsonville (a section of Enfield) is an extravagant Queen Anne-style residence (with a stick/Eastlake porch), built in 1886. It was the home of William Mulligan, who was probably the same William Mulligan who was a dealer in coffins, caskets and funeral supplies (he retired c. 1905) and the William J. Mulligan who was State Deputy of the Knights of Columbus.

Share Button

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.