The Charles C. Hubbard House, at 148 Broad Street in Middletown is an Italianate-style house built around 1861. It was the home of Charles C. Hubbard, who owned a hardware store on Main Street that sold products manufactured by Hubbard on Warwick Street. In 1873, Thomas W. Coit bought the house. He was a professor of ecclesiastical history at the Berkeley Divinity School. The school was established in Middletown in 1854 and moved to New Haven in 1928.
Houses, Italianate, Middletown
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.