In 1827, Arnold Ward purchased land on Main Street in Durham from David Smith and proceeded to build a house and blacksmith shop on the property. The following year he sold the house and land, except for the blacksmith shop, to Silvester Ward. The house’s front porch was added later.
Durham, Federal Style, Houses
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.