Coventry’s Second Congregational Church was organized in 1745, to serve the northern section of the town. The first meeting house was built around 1750 and was replaced by a new one in 1792. The current church building, located on the Boston Turnpike (Route 44), was built in 1847 by builder-architect Edwin Fitch of Storrs.
Churches, Coventry, Greek Revival
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.