The Samuel Andrews, Jr. House is at 105 N Main Street in Southington. The Second Empire-style House, which has lost its roof dormers, was built in 1870. Since 1958 it has been owned by the Wolak family. Shortly after purchasing it, the Wolaks began to take in boarders and the house continues today as Wolak’s Guest House.
Houses, Second Empire, Southington
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.