Southington‘s only known nineteenth-century architect is Lauren T. Campbell, who was listed in the local directory as a joiner in 1882 and as an architect after 1889. Campbell designed his own house, a towered Italianate villa at 45 Berlin Avenue built in 1877. His only other known building, the H.B. Gleason House, is located nearby at 63-65 Berlin Avenue. It has similarities to the Campbell house but lacks the Italianate tower. The Gleason House:
Houses, Italianate, Southington
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.